Options

HELP!!! My site just lost is formatting or something!!!

ravenly98ravenly98 Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
edited June 30, 2012 in SmugMug Support
I changed one line of code in my custom header and all of my formatting is messed up on my website. Not sure if it is a Smugmug issue or if my programming somehow goofed? The only thing I changed was one url line in the custom header, so I don't think it was the change that made the error because no coding was altered. I also copied/pasted my originally coding back into place and that did not fix the error. PLEASE HELP!

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2012
    ravenly98 wrote: »
    I changed one line of code in my custom header and all of my formatting is messed up on my website. Not sure if it is a Smugmug issue or if my programming somehow goofed? The only thing I changed was one url line in the custom header, so I don't think it was the change that made the error because no coding was altered. I also copied/pasted my originally coding back into place and that did not fix the error. PLEASE HELP!
    CSS errors, missing things in red.
    [COLOR=Red][B]/[/B][/COLOR]* Ref: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=207570
    */
    #galleriesBox .photo img[src*="/random.mg?"],
    #sharedGalleries .photo img[src*="/random.mg?"],
    #featuredBox .photo img[src*="/random.mg?"],
    #shareGroups .photo img[src*="/random.mg?"],
    #subcategoriesBox .photo img[src*="/random.mg?"],
    #categoriesBox .photo img[src*="/random.mg?"] {
      display:none;
    }

[COLOR=Red]/*[/COLOR] No Bread Crumb: [COLOR=Red]*/[/COLOR]
    .notLoggedIn #breadCrumbTrail {
    display: none;
    }

[COLOR=Red]/*[/COLOR] Wider Page: [COLOR=Red]*/[/COLOR]

.gallery_23888269 .notLoggedIn .emptyGallery {display: none;[B][COLOR=Red]}[/COLOR][/B]

header changes
    [COLOR=red][strike][COLOR=#bbbbbb][b]<div>[/b][/COLOR][/strike][/COLOR]
    <div id="my_banner"> 
    [COLOR=red][strike][COLOR=#bbbbbb][b]</div>[/b][/COLOR][/strike][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=red][strike][COLOR=#bbbbbb][b]<div>[/b][/COLOR][/strike][/COLOR]
    <!-- Original code by Stu Nicholls of -->

Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    ravenly98ravenly98 Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
    edited June 30, 2012
    THANK YOU!!!! It's all fixed. Any idea as to how I would've somehow deleted the occasional character when all I was in the doing was changing the url in a link? :/ Not only that, but I also copied/pasted a proven coding set from a previous "Email my Coding" email from a few months ago. Both programming changes lost random characters. Wonder if Smug might have a bug?

I did need to keep your header corrections, removing the divs moved the location of my nav bar and rammed my image into the banner.

Thank you again. My heart can slow down a little now. :)