Options

New landscapes gallery

arjunrcarjunrc Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
edited July 3, 2012 in Landscapes
Hi, I just signed up for a smugmug pro account. Is this the right place to advertise my galleries? Its landscapes.
http://inspire.roychowdhury.org

Comments welcome. I am intending to sell prints, so any tips on the appropriate forums (if this is not the one) would be appreciated.

thanks
arjun

Comments

• Options
    kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited July 3, 2012
    Arjun, "advertise" is a bad choice of words, because we only allow advertisements in the flea market area, and even then that's typically only for gear. The word "review" however would be a better choice and I'll pretend that's what you said. mwink.gif

Discussions on selling your photos are probably best directed to the Mind Your Own Business forum.

I did take a quick look through your gallery and you have some terrific photos in there. I would suggest that you post a few sample shots in this thread and you'll probably generate more interest in your gallery.

Regards,
    -joel
  • Options
    edited July 3, 2012
    Thanks Joel :-)
    Yes, I specifically did not want to mask my words so that I get the correct advice - which I did - thank you! I'll proceed as suggested.

regds
    arjun
    kdog wrote: »
    Arjun, "advertise" is a bad choice of words, because we only allow
    advertisements in the flea market area, and even then that's typically only for gear. The word "review" however would be a better choice and I'll pretend that's what you said. mwink.gif

Discussions on selling your photos are probably best directed to the Mind Your Own Business forum.

I did take a quick look through your gallery and you have some terrific photos in there. I would suggest that you post a few sample shots in this thread and you'll probably generate more interest in your gallery.

Regards,
    -joel
  • Options
    FlyNavyFlyNavy Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2012
  • Options
    edited July 3, 2012