Options

Muscat, Oman

Quincy TQuincy T Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
edited July 9, 2012 in Journeys
A couple of these are reposts from Documentary, so please excuse that. Was in Muscat on business, so not too much time for photos, but enough to sate my appetite a bit.

i-fQnrf9g-L.jpg

i-ZdBsvx4-L.jpg

i-9RzbtJL-L.jpg

i-MH2LZSp-L.jpg

i-MsDHG6t-L.jpg

i-K4wvPdN-L.jpg

i-C3VhpSH-L.jpg

i-nCLKLHN-L.jpg

i-KRqdRDN-L.jpg

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    dave6253dave6253 Registered Users Posts: 229 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2012
    Looks like an interesting place to visit. You got some great photos. My favorites are 4 and 8.
  • Options
    StashStash Registered Users Posts: 129 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2012
    #4&5 Muscat Dive center? I have fond memories of that place! Including being invaded by brown jelly fish! Nice photos.
    C&C always welcome. I can't learn if I don't know what I've done wrong or could do better.

http://donbirch.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2012
    Don't forget to narrate your images...otherwise...we have no idea what they are or where they were taken...or what you were thinking. It also makes your images much more interesting.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • Options
    jwngreenjwngreen Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited July 9, 2012
    This brought back some memories, I spent 13 years in Muscat (up until the end of high school). Pic #1: There used to be no gap between those two rocks, they created it when they were building the resort there. Pic #4: We almost sank in a fishing boat going through that arch on our way to a boy scout camping trip (too much gear in the boat!).

Hope you enjoyed the visit, it is a very interesting place and I keep hoping to get back there and take some updated photos to compare to the 90s.