embedded images

williaeswilliaes Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
edited July 18, 2012 in Dgrin Forum Support
I can't get the links from my smugmug to paste into thread by the embedded method. I can obtain the links from smugmug but the paste option is not available when I use the insert image button. I can paste them directly into the text message but it is only a hyper link then. Any help or is this just something on my computer?

Thanks,
2 Corinthians 9:15

williamspics.smugmug.com

Comments

• Don KondraDon Kondra Registered Users Posts: 630 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2012
    Hmmm, copy and paste should work ???

At least it did for me with Photobucket.... see image below.

The other option is to copy/paste the url into the text of your message and add image tags to the hyper link. xxxx

Insertimage.jpg

Cheers, Don
  • williaeswilliaes Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2012
    Don Kondra wrote: »
    Hmmm, copy and paste should work ???

At least it did for me with Photobucket.... see image below.

The other option is to copy/paste the url into the text of your message and add image tags to the hyper link. xxxx

Insertimage.jpg

Cheers, Don

That is where it will not let me paste at. I can copy the links and then when I get to that point it will not paste them there. It will in the body of the text but then it is just a link. I havent actually tried to type them in. I wonder if it is some setting on my computer.
    Thanks,
    2 Corinthians 9:15

williamspics.smugmug.com
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2012
    I'm not sure what's going on for you in that dialog box, but you can definitely past them in and have the link work as an embedded image, you just need to understand the syntax.

Which is (*'s added so that you can see it--you wouldn't include them in a real post):

[*img]www.imagelink.jpg[*/img]
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops