Options

OAuth Callback URL WordPress

mgyuramgyura Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
*first post

Good afternoon,
I am building a WordPress plugin that drops in a responsive image slider or gallery. I have the OAuth settings working, but I am trying to idiot-proof it as much as possible.

The area where I am getting is the Callback URL

I know that SmugMug doesn't support the oauth_callback parameter, and that I have the ability to drop in a static URL. But each user will be activating their plugin from a different URL, so a static one doesn't seem to do the trick.

Is there something obvious that I am missing? How are the rest of you sending your users back to their sites before the temp keys expire? I feel like I'm missing the obvious, :scratch any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    klaussonklausson Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited July 21, 2012
    I think you what you are really looking at is a deployment scenario where the application is not deployed in a single location but at multiple sites, all running wordpress, right?

If that's the case, each site needs their own API key and you'll need to tell them how to set the callback to the correct location where the domain is variable, but the path is controlled by your app.

Klaus