Waterfall

rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
edited August 4, 2012 in Landscapes
Randy

Comments

• Options
    squirl033squirl033 Registered Users Posts: 1,230 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2012
    not quite sure what it is about this one, Randy, but it's just not working for me. maybe the waterfall is too centered... and it seems almost like it's a bit flat... the shadows don't seem dark enough, or maybe it's just the midday light. i'd like to see what this spot looks like in early morning, or just around dusk...
    ~ Rocky
    "Out where the rivers like to run, I stand alone, and take back something worth remembering..."
    Three Dog Night

www.northwestnaturalimagery.com
  • Options
    rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2012
    squirl033 wrote: »
    not quite sure what it is about this one, Randy, but it's just not working for me. maybe the waterfall is too centered... and it seems almost like it's a bit flat... the shadows don't seem dark enough, or maybe it's just the midday light. i'd like to see what this spot looks like in early morning, or just around dusk...

Yeah, I'm with you about that. I to would like to see it in nice light. Its about 3,500 miles from me, so that's unlikely.

Thanks for your input Rocky!
    Randy
  • Options
    Hikin' MikeHikin' Mike Registered Users Posts: 5,458 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2012
    Looks like a great location, just the wrong time of the day. I would have framed this as a portrait, instead of a landscape...but that's just me. Good job under the conditions though.
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2012
    What the other guys say.................... I have found that even the most magnificent (when your there) view doesn't always translate well to a two dimensional representation. It can be very disappointing:cry.

But you got to go in person and have the memory forever.

Sam