Options

Sunset down by the docks...Fort Pierce, FL

Greg49Greg49 Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
edited August 5, 2012 in Landscapes
I visited my brother in Fort Pierce, FL this past May and took at walk down by the docks close to his house just before dark. Let me know what you think. Thank you.
IMG1724-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    RidgetopRidgetop Registered Users Posts: 214 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2012
    Greg49 wrote: »
    I visited my brother in Fort Pierce, FL this past May and took at walk down by the docks close to his house just before dark. Let me know what you think. Thank you.

Gorgeous location. I like how the sun is setting between the pilings. My only real nitpicks, and something you need to watch for is keep that horizon level and try not to keep it too centered unless you're capturing some sort of a reflection or something. Otherwise, very pretty.
  • Options
    Greg49Greg49 Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited August 5, 2012
    Thank you for the comments. Not sure why I composed the photo in that manner, I'm usually pretty careful with things like that. But thank you for taking the time to look it over.
    Ridgetop wrote: »
    Gorgeous location. I like how the sun is setting between the pilings. My only real nitpicks, and something you need to watch for is keep that horizon level and try not to keep it too centered unless you're capturing some sort of a reflection or something. Otherwise, very pretty.