Options

What is your best selling Christmas background?

GerryDavidGerryDavid Registered Users Posts: 439 Major grins
edited August 9, 2012 in Mind Your Own Business
Last week I tried to ask for website that offered Christmas backdrops, but out of all the places I looked, I wasnt impressed with any of them!

So I thought I would try it again with a twist. :D

For those of you that use backdrops in studio, over the last year or two what has been your best selling Christmas backdrop?

I prefer a physical drop, but I will entertain digital backdrops as well.

I plan on offering one special portrait day in September for those that want to get Christmas cards and beat the Christmas rush. I am hoping on getting some additional sales or regular family portrait bookings from this, but it should be fun either way. :)

I do plan on putting up some Christmas lights over a black background for one setup that will be easy to do, but I want something more traditional and classy. But normally all the backdrops that I seen either looked fake, dull, to cartoony or just plain boring. the last couple of years I put up a real fake Christmas tree and used that as a background but its a lot of work and requires me to setup in another room and walk people through the hair salon to get to it. Its not something I want to do again this year. :)

Comments

• Options
    VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2012
    My clients love this one the best, it has the appearance of old time tiles and is a paper/fabric type that must be stored rolled up. pardon my sloppy cloning.
    i-ckGq2hb-XL.jpg
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700