Options

Smugmug API Error

mdjgclmdjgcl Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
I'm getting the following error after adding a new gallery to Smugmug last night via LR 4 and posting embeddable links of my photos to my self hosted wordpress blog. I can't even log into my blog as an administrator to try and chase down the reason for the error message. The blog and photos posted fine last night. Is something up with Smugmug right now?

Any ideas on how to access my blog and get rid of this error please?:scratch

Thanks

Mark

On Edit: It appears the entire Smugmug service is down so this is likely the cause of the problem.

Comments

• Options
    tsootertsooter Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited August 9, 2012
    mdjgcl wrote: »
    I'm getting the following error after adding a new gallery to Smugmug last night via LR 4 and posting embeddable links of my photos to my self hosted wordpress blog. I can't even log into my blog as an administrator to try and chase down the reason for the error message. The blog and photos posted fine last night. Is something up with Smugmug right now?

Any ideas on how to access my blog and get rid of this error please?headscratch.gif

Thanks

Mark

On Edit: It appears the entire Smugmug service is down so this is likely the cause of the problem.

This just happened to me as well. I installed a Smug Mug for Wordpress and forgot about it.

Linked to a Smug Mug gallery and this is what I see when I try to navigate to my site or admin pages now:

SmugMug API Error for method smugmug.albums.get: read-only mode (Error Code: 99)SmugMug API Error for method smugmug.categories.get: read-only mode (Error Code: 99)SmugMug API Error for method smugmug.subcategories.getAll: read-only mode (Error Code: 99)
    Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to SMW_Models_Wordpress_Items_Galleries::itemTable() must be an array, null given, called in /home/content/08/7877508/html/wp-content/plugins/smugmug-for-wordpress/classes/models/wordpress/activation.php on line 86 and defined in /home/content/08/7877508/html/wp-content/plugins/smugmug-for-wordpress/classes/models/wordpress/items/galleries.php on line 37
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2012