Options

Volume Photography

DntPhotoDntPhoto Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited August 13, 2012 in Mind Your Own Business
I'm new to Dgrin and am wondering if there are any volume photographers in this group? Photographers who contract schools, leagues, large events...etc...

Comments

• Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2012
    DntPhoto wrote: »
    I'm new to Dgrin and am wondering if there are any volume photographers in this group? Photographers who contract schools, leagues, large events...etc...

Being new, you don't know him yet, but there's a feller named Glort from the land of OZ. He will show up in awhile and be ready...................he will tell all you ever wanted to know about volume photography and probably some you don't want to know. :D

I helped a school photographer once when he was in a bind. Yikes!! Good God almighty..................I never shot so many portraits in two hours in my life and never will again. :D

Sam
  • Options
    GlortGlort Registered Users Posts: 1,015 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2012
    I am doing Corporate and charity events of up to 1000 and schools from about 900 up to 4000.
  • Options
    angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2012
    Tassie, just left click on 'Glort', in the post above me and then select find more posts by Glort.... the jackpot awaits~

Ps Glort; this has got to be one of your shortest posts ever!
    tom wise
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2012
    angevin1 wrote: »
    Tassie, just left click on 'Glort', in the post above me and then select find more posts by Glort.... the jackpot awaits~

Ps Glort; this has got to be one of your shortest posts ever!

While I noticed this, rather than comment, I am sitting here concerned and worried something is seriously wrong down under. ne_nau.gif

Sam
  • Options
    edited August 11, 2012
    Sam wrote: »
    While I noticed this, rather than comment, I am sitting here concerned and worried something is seriously wrong down under. ne_nau.gif

Sam

Hopefully 'no worries' as Glort might say ! He's probably just doing the weekend routine of photographing above/under water with several thousand kids .....and so on! But yes, concern until the flow returns~headscratch.gif
    tom wise
  • Options
    GlortGlort Registered Users Posts: 1,015 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2012
    Well I did answer the question that was asked! :0)
    From there on I had no idea what the inquiry was about.

And spot on Tom, Just started another one. This one is just a baby, only 900 kids. The next one is more like it, 2200. That's about where I want to be I think.
    After that I have a couple of weeks where it's school Holidays then things get properly crazy for the next 3 months.

This morning I had someone ring me from a referral from a place I don't have for another 2 months. That has to be a good thing as they are a private chain of about 8 Schools. If I do them twice in 12 months which is what most do, That's for practical measures 2 terms of our 4 term year right there.
  • Options
    edited August 13, 2012
    Glort wrote: »
    Well I did answer the question that was asked! :0)
    From there on I had no idea what the inquiry was about.

Yep, you did. And unless the OP comes back to converse the answer you gave was plenty.:D
    tom wise