Options

Nikon 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED

VycorVycor Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
edited September 20, 2012 in Nikon Land
AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED

353_2160_AF-S-VR-Micro-NIKKOR-105mm-f-2.8G-IF-ED_front.jpg

So I decided to actually sell this. A guy I know is selling his 12-24mm lense and I have my eye on it.

So I bought this lense last year. In all honesty, I'd say the lense itself has less then 75 photos taken with it. I never use it. I bought it, took a few shots and it sat on a shelf. WHY? Because I shoot a lot of breaking news photos and I get more use out of my 18-200 lense and my Sigma 80-400 lense, so there was no more room for this in the bag.

Its sat on my shelf, for months now. Its perfectly clean, in mint condition. No scratches or anything on it. I'll even include the UV filter with it.

Includes everything that came with the box. The lense, all caps/covers, the sun shield thingy (whatever the technical term is), the felt bag, the UV filter (didn't come with it but im throwing it in). Even the box itself.

I'm asking $700 for it because it is in MINT MINT MINT condition. Not a blemish on this thing (like I said, its really been sitting on a shelf since I bought it). I paid $888 for it after NYS taxes (included hte UV filter at time of purchase also).

If you are interested let me know, i'd like to sell this ASAP so I can buy the 12-24 from my buddy.

Also, im not sure if i can transfer the warranty, i just bought it recently, but in the event you do have a problem and its warrantyable, you can send it to me and i'll take it to nikon for you (the nikon service facility is a few miles away from me). As long as you pay for shipping your more then welcome to make me the errand boy.

Comments

• Options
    angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2008
    Nice price
    tried this lens model over the weekend, nice peice~ Price I tested was 899 at Ritz~
    tom wise
  • Options
    JulitinJulitin Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited July 22, 2012
    Vycor wrote: »

So I decided to actually sell this. A guy I know is selling his 12-24mm lense and I have my eye on it.

So I bought this lense last year. In all honesty, I'd say the lense itself has less then 75 photos taken with it. I never use it. I bought it, took a few shots and it sat on a shelf. WHY? Because I shoot a lot of breaking news photos and I get more use out of my 18-200 lense and my Sigma 80-400 lense, so there was no more room for this in the bag.

Its sat on my shelf, for months now. Its perfectly clean, in mint condition. No scratches or anything on it. I'll even include the UV filter with it.

Includes everything that came with the box. The lense, all caps/covers, the sun shield thingy (whatever the technical term is), the felt bag, the UV filter (didn't come with it but im throwing it in). Even the box itself.

I'm asking $700 for it because it is in MINT MINT MINT condition. Not a blemish on this thing (like I said, its really been sitting on a shelf since I bought it). I paid $888 for it after NYS taxes (included hte UV filter at time of purchase also).

If you are interested let me know, i'd like to sell this ASAP so I can buy the 12-24 from my buddy.

Also, im not sure if i can transfer the warranty, i just bought it recently, but in the event you do have a problem and its warrantyable, you can send it to me and i'll take it to nikon for you (the nikon service facility is a few miles away from me). As long as you pay for shipping your more then welcome to make me the errand boy.
    Is the lens still aviallable for sale??/
  • Options
    FoquesFoques Registered Users Posts: 1,951 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2012
    you do see the date, right..?
    Arseny - the too honest guy.
    My Site
    My Facebook
  • Options
    BlufoxBlufox Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited July 27, 2012
    Foques wrote: »
    you do see the date, right..?

Can you buy another one and then sell it to me for your asking price above?!? :D
    Larry

"Every moment in life is unique and will never be repeated.
    These are the moments that present the greatest opportunity for a photographer ..."
  • Options
    artinstictvisionartinstictvision Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited July 30, 2012
    Nikon 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED
    I Would like to purchase this lens. Would you be interested in a like-new Nikon DX 18-105mm ED. would you consider payment of $450.00 and my 18-105 as payment for your 105mm?

Also, im not sure if i can transfer the warranty, i just bought it recently, but in the event you do have a problem and its warrantyable, you can send it to me and i'll take it to nikon for you (the nikon service facility is a few miles away from me). As long as you pay for shipping your more then welcome to make me the errand boy.[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    babowcbabowc Registered Users Posts: 510 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2012
    :poke11doh.gif
    -Mike Jin
    D800
    16/2.8, f1.4G primes, f2.8 trio, 105/200 macro, SB900.
    It never gets easier, you just get better.
  • Options
    earthguy000earthguy000 Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited September 20, 2012
    Nikon 105mm VR lens
    Not sure if you still have this lens for sale.
    But, if it is kindly leave your number for contact
    as I am searching to buy this model right now.

Or you can text/call my cell for fastest reply.

646-289-1346
    KEVIN

Vycor wrote: »

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited September 20, 2012
    The FS thread that wouldn't die...
    Alright, I've marked this SOLD. It was listed ages ago, so of course the price is great! lol3.gif

No more posts here, thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]