Hi i'm new to these forums and wanted to introduce my self

mgpixelsmgpixels Beginner grinnerRegistered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited September 26, 2012 in Technique

Comments

  • pathfinderpathfinder Drive By Digital Shooter western IndianaSuper Moderators Posts: 14,601 moderator
    edited August 27, 2012
    Welcome to dgrin.

    You might check to see if your web host is allowing links, as I do not see any pictures.
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

    Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • mgpixelsmgpixels Beginner grinner Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited August 27, 2012
    pathfinder wrote: »
    Welcome to dgrin.

    You might check to see if your web host is allowing links, as I do not see any pictures.
    I tried a different way not how i wanted but guess it works thx.
  • basfltbasflt Major grins Registered Users Posts: 1,882 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2012
    sure it works
    click > share , then copy BBcode in your text

    your text url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/mgpixels/6739837233/] , rest of your text


    result is ;
    6739837233_f720614902.jpg
    D-at-beach by MarioG21, on Flickr
    6739837233
  • mgpixelsmgpixels Beginner grinner Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited August 29, 2012
    basflt wrote: »
    sure it works
    click > share , then copy BBcode in your text

    your text url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/mgpixels/6739837233/] , rest of your text


    result is ;
    6739837233_f720614902.jpg
    D-at-beach by MarioG21, on Flickr
    6739837233

    thx d
  • Quincy TQuincy T from ear to ear Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2012
    Mg,

    You are evidently off to a great start with the pictures of this young man. I particularly like the one on the beach. Very good lighting control....there are some experienced folks here that could take a note or two on your "beginner" images.
  • pathfinderpathfinder Drive By Digital Shooter western IndianaSuper Moderators Posts: 14,601 moderator
    edited September 3, 2012
    I agree that these are very nice.

    I do think the 5th image of the young girl has a bit of a blue cast. The ribbon in her hair was white, I suspect, but definitely measures blue when I look at the pixel values on my display.
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

    Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • mgpixelsmgpixels Beginner grinner Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited September 3, 2012
    pathfinder wrote: »
    I agree that these are very nice.

    I do think the 5th image of the young girl has a bit of a blue cast. The ribbon in her hair was white, I suspect, but definitely measures blue when I look at the pixel values on my display.

    Thank you very much guys means allot to get good feed back from experienced people.
  • mgpixelsmgpixels Beginner grinner Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited September 11, 2012
    http://flic.kr/p/da1NET
    mgpixels wrote: »
    Thank you very much guys means allot to get good feed back from experienced people.
  • mgpixelsmgpixels Beginner grinner Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited September 11, 2012
    da1NET
  • Danielle MarieDanielle Marie Big grins Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited September 26, 2012
    I am new here too trying to figure out this photo posting thing lol! You photos are great! I take photos of children and newborns :-)
  • angevin1angevin1 Performs as designed Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2012
    I am new here too trying to figure out this photo posting thing lol! You photos are great! I take photos of children and newborns :-)

    Look here: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=210564
    tom wise
Sign In or Register to comment.