Options

D300s w/MB-D10 Package

eswankeswank Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited September 29, 2012 in Nikon Land
Price: $1,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Seller cover shipping

I have a Nikon D300s that I would like to sell after I’ve upgraded to a D700. Found the D700 for a good price so I couldn’t resist. I’ve had this camera since the summer of 2010 and have been the only owner since it was bought. The MB-D10 was purchased through FM and it does show signs of use but it does not affect the usage of the actual accessory. Shutter click count is at 21,691. The items included in this package are:

-Nikon D300s
-Original box, documentation, and accessories (LCD Cover replaced with a third party cover for both LCD on the back and on top of the camera)
-2 OEM Nikon EN-EL3e (Battery life still shows ‘0’)
-2 OEM Nikon MH-18a Quick Battery Charger (extra one came from D200 that was stolen from my car)
-2 32GB SanDisk Extreme SDHC
-2 OEM Nikon DK-23 eyecups (I thought I lost one so but found it after the fact that I purchased another one)
-1 OEM Nikon DK-3 Eyecup Kit (wanted to try the circular eyecup)
-Nikon MB-D10 (paperwork, AA tray – did not have the pouch when purchased on FM)

Price is set at $1200 right now. PM if you have an offer. Buyer pays for the PayPal fees. I’ll pay the shipping. If you have USAA I will accept the transfer from there. We can arrange the USAA method if you decide to purchase it. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    mirosnookmirosnook Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    edited September 29, 2012
    Bump for a legit seller!

He sold me a Sigma 50mm 1.4 a while ago.

Cheers