Options

Photo Gallery Shop Site

Sask2005Sask2005 Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
edited October 19, 2005 in Mind Your Own Business
Hi

I have been trying to find some software that doesn't require programming especially not in PHP which allows me to dump my sports photos in folders and upload to my web site and allows customers to buy them on-line.

I can't afford to pay for a site to be custom built.

Can anyone suggest good free software or software I could buy that is ready to go and use and is presentable, sound, no faults and works well.

Many thanks
Bruce

Comments

• Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2005
    I dont know if we are on the same wavelength bruce...but what about SmugMug ?
  • Options
    edited October 9, 2005
    apologies - except for smugmug
    apologies - except for smugmug

only because its in US dollars and they're double ours and if I had the money I would use them. Also i just paid for a new web hosting company and have a nice big web site so just need some software to pop onto it.

bruce
  • Options
    RevLinePhotoRevLinePhoto Registered Users Posts: 354 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2005
    Sask2005 wrote:
    Hi

I have been trying to find some software that doesn't require programming especially not in PHP which allows me to dump my sports photos in folders and upload to my web site and allows customers to buy them on-line.
    Well it costs a little but microsoft front page is fairly drag and drop now with a little bit of programing.

Ryan
    BMW Tech
    Live life to its fullest you never know whats in your future.
    WWW.REVLINEPHOTO.COM
  • Options
    edited October 19, 2005
    Signed up for a Smugmug Pro site trial but decided against it only because I need a local photo printer which offers in New Zealand dollars. But everything else about Smugmug is amazing. I intend to open a new account there in Jan when my present web hosting account expires.clap.gif