Options

Two Nikkor DX Lenses: 12-24 f/4 and 17-55 f/2.8

SilverManSilverMan Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited November 5, 2012 in Nikon Land
Both lenses have been sold - thanks for looking!

Comments

• Options
    ghostsp15ghostsp15 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited November 5, 2012
    Hey SilverMan,

Do you still have the Nikon AF-S DX-Zoom Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8 IF-ED for sell?
    Which part of California are you located in?

Thanks,
    Ghost

SilverMan wrote: »
    Hello!

I just jumped into the FX world with a new D600, thus I am selling two DX lenses that are in beautiful condition. Both come with caps, hoods, and Nikon soft storage pouch.

First lens: Nikon AF-S DX-Zoom Nikkor 12-24mm f/4 G IF-ED - only used the lens twice! In perfect shape, a great landscape wide-angle lens. I can send you high-quality pictures of the lens if desired. Lens retails for $1,099 and I am asking $650 OBO for it, plus shipping in the USA only please. http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Nikon-Products/Product/Camera-Lenses/2144/AF-S-DX-Zoom-NIKKOR-12-24mm-f%252F4G-IF-ED.html

Second lens: Nikon AF-S DX-Zoom Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8 IF-ED with Tiffen 77 mm UV Protection filter - used for some portrait shoots and that is where this lens excels, incredible to work with! The rubber focus ring is graying a bit, but that seems to be a common issue with this particular lens. Check ebay/B&H etc. for replacements if needed, it still works fine, just cosmetic. The lens and elements are perfect, no mars scratches anywhere on body of lens. As above, I can send high-quality pictures of the lens to you if desired. Lens is $1,399 retail, and I am asking $900 plus shipping for this beauty. USA only please! http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Nikon-Products/Product/Camera-Lenses/2147/AF-S-DX-Zoom-NIKKOR-17-55mm-f%252F2.8G-IF-ED.html

Please let me know if you have any questions about these lenses, sad to see them go, but I need to save up to buy some VERY expensive FX lenses now! :D

Thanks for looking