Options

Cannot locate how to add rolled canvas as product..

austrikeraustriker Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited January 2, 2013 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Howdy all,

So I have my prospective first client (yay) and they are looking to purchase "rolled canvas" for one of my shots. It appears smugmug offers such a product but I cannot find it when I got to edit price lists and/or add products..

What am I missing here??

EDIT: could it possibly be this simple? that "rolled canvas" is actually spelled out as "wrapped" canvas when in the price lists?
just starting out, been shooting for years but never made a website.. yay for smugmug.
My Smugmug

DG Forum Codes

Comments

• Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2013
    Hi AuStriker!

You most likely are using Bay Photo as your print lab. Bay Photo does not offer rolled prints. Try updating your current pricelist (or creating a new one) using EZ Prints. They do sell Rolled Canvas prints.

Hope this helps!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Michael
  • Options
    austrikeraustriker Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited January 2, 2013
    Thanks!! I am using bay photo (heard they are the best). As far as I can tell I cant change the price list print lab? I have to create another price list?

EDIT: Either way I just created a separate list just for the photo they wanted, but itd be nice to know for the future.. I tried searching and couldnt find the answer
    just starting out, been shooting for years but never made a website.. yay for smugmug.
    My Smugmug

DG Forum Codes
  • Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2013
    austriker wrote: »
    Thanks!! I am using bay photo (heard they are the best). As far as I can tell I cant change the price list print lab? I have to create another price list?

EDIT: Either way I just created a separate list just for the photo they wanted, but itd be nice to know for the future.. I tried searching and couldnt find the answer

Correct. The Print Lab cannot be changed in the price list once it is created. You must create a new one and choose the new lab.

Thanks!

Michael