Getting my logo in photoshop cs5. Help

lopeylopey Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited January 14, 2013 in Digital Darkroom
Hello, So I had my logo made from a company, and want to get it into cs5 and possibly lightroom 3. Now I have it in a psd, jpg, and png format. I want the logo in those programs so I can put on a website and photograph's. Can anyone tell me if they know of a site or link that can help me out. Thank you:D

Comments

• WayupthereWayupthere Registered Users Posts: 179 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2013
    ear.gif
    Gary
  • jwwjww Registered Users Posts: 449 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2013
    It isn't so much getting it "into" Photoshop, but there is a bit of that in Lightroom.

Depending how you want to use your logo. You can use it in Identiy Plate to stick on your photos in the print portion and also as setting up a Watermark to include in Exporting. Both of these options can be found in the Edit drop down menu and are pretty easy to follow. Of course any questions, please ask.

In Photoshop it is more having your photo and then open your Logo. A right click on the layer of the Logo in the Layers Panel and select Duplicate Layer. The pop up panel will ask which photo to add it to. Then just size accordingly. However a nifty feature that you can search the web for as explaining here takes a bit is to make it a droplet, which is a fancy way of creating a macro that does those steps for you. What is even more fun is that in the export feature of LR, you can set up a droplet as a task to complete after each photo. If I recall you add the droplet to the Export Actions folder and simply select it in the Export dialog box.

..and of course if you get stuck, just ask! :)