sara505sara505 Registered Users Posts: 1,684 Major grins
edited January 25, 2013 in Bug Reporting
Thought it was fixed, but no such luck.

Comments

• Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2013
    Sara,

Can you please provide some information as to how this is not working for you? How long were you logged for before you were prompted to log in again? Browser and version #? Windows, Mac?

Thank you Sara. And moving this thread to the Bug Reporting forum.

Michael
  • Options
    Dave17Dave17 Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
    edited January 20, 2013
    Just checking in. Logout issue had be relatively quiet for a while but spiked the last few days. Today, went to smugmug, had to login, the login had my user name and password but the keep me logged in button was unchecked. (Obviously I keep it checked). I had been logged in when I shut the computer down last night. Had to login about three times over the past two days.

OS X 10.7.5
    Safari Ver 6.0.2. (7536.26.17)

Just curious - has Smugmug made any changes/bug fixes regarding this issue? Or is the bug still being tracked down with no changes/fixes made?

Thanks,

--Dave
    --Dave
  • Options
    Dave17Dave17 Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
    edited January 21, 2013
    Was logged out again this morning. This time when I went to login the Keep me Logged in button was checked.

--Dave
    --Dave
  • Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2013
    Dave,

I will test this on OS X 10.7 and Safari over the next 48 hours. We have had very few reports of this lately, and it seems to be affecting a very small user base now, making trouble shooting more difficult.

Michael
  • Options
    xlubenxluben Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited January 25, 2013
    This is still happening to me as well. Will there be any compensation offered for the users who have wasted countless hours logging in hundreds or thousands of times?
  • Options
    sara505sara505 Registered Users Posts: 1,684 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2013
    My problem stopped briefly, but is now back. I'm on Win7, FF 18.0.1. The most recent time I reported the issue I was asked to get back to SM to say what version, etc. etc I was running but I never replied because I'm sick of those responses that insinuate it is a problem on my end.
  • Options
    xlubenxluben Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited January 25, 2013
    sara505 wrote: »
    My problem stopped briefly, but is now back. I'm on Win7, FF 18.0.1. The most recent time I reported the issue I was asked to get back to SM to say what version, etc. etc I was running but I never replied because I'm sick of those responses that insinuate it is a problem on my end.
    Yep, I find that it's insulting and simply lazy to keep pointing the finger at the user. This issue has obviously happened to many users at once, and without any changes on the user side. SmugMug should be able to track log in data and figure out what the issue is. Even if it does end up being something that specific users are doing, SmugMug should be able to tell us what is causing it.