Two Small Issues

wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
edited January 26, 2004 in Dgrin Forum Support
1/ There are two "Reply" buttons for each post. The one on the bottom right of the post should be changed to "Quote" since it is that which differentiates it from the other.

2/ When I click on "Profile" the person's profile appears in a new window. But it also appears in the original window. Why the duplication?
Sid.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au

Comments

• cmr164cmr164 Registered Users Posts: 1,542 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    1/ There are two "Reply" buttons for each post. The one on the bottom right of the post should be changed to "Quote" since it is that which differentiates it from the other.

2/ When I click on "Profile" the person's profile appears in a new window. But it also appears in the original window. Why the duplication?
    Re: Profile workaround - If you are using a tabbed browser (firebird) and you open the profile in a new tab then the original window does not get fubarred.

Re: Quoting additional nit - When we don't reply/quote the reply should still say which msg we are replying to. Otherwise comments like. "I like the first shot best", leave folks wondering.
    Charles Richmond IT & Security Consultant
    Operating System Design, Drivers, Software
    Villa Del Rio II, Talamban, Pit-os, Cebu, Ph