website for logo design?

mrfizzedmrfizzed Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
edited February 5, 2013 in Mind Your Own Business
Anyone know of (yes i can google) a good, inexpensive website or company for logo design?

Comments

• ZBlackZBlack Registered Users Posts: 337 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2013
    Have you tried googling? j/k

To get things started a while back, I have personally used www.logonerds.com and www.logodesignguarantee.com Both offered decent turn around time and revisions, but I wouldn't expect a truly personal touch for their prices. It's certainly better than clipart style logo's though and some were pretty decent. My current logo on my photography site, albeit very simple, is from the latter of the two services, and the logo on my personal site was inspired by one of their designs.

I think www.99designs.com is probably a better place for some logo's with a nice artistic touch, more expensive, but still not to bad considering what you can pay.

There are also services out there, I can't recall their names, where you put up a price you're willing to pay, then people can take on the project and submit them to you, and you pay the person who's logo you decide to keep.
  • mrfizzedmrfizzed Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2013
    thanks, samples from others?
    Anyone know of any websites or studios with some pretty cool logos that I can take a look at for ideas?
    ZBlack wrote: »
    Have you tried googling? j/k

To get things started a while back, I have personally used www.logonerds.com and www.logodesignguarantee.com Both offered decent turn around time and revisions, but I wouldn't expect a truly personal touch for their prices. It's certainly better than clipart style logo's though and some were pretty decent. My current logo on my photography site, albeit very simple, is from the latter of the two services, and the logo on my personal site was inspired by one of their designs.

I think www.99designs.com is probably a better place for some logo's with a nice artistic touch, more expensive, but still not to bad considering what you can pay.

There are also services out there, I can't recall their names, where you put up a price you're willing to pay, then people can take on the project and submit them to you, and you pay the person who's logo you decide to keep.
  • Mike JMike J Registered Users Posts: 1,029 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2013
    Mike J

Comments and constructive criticism always welcome.
    www.mikejulianaphotography.com
    Facebook
  • smurfysmurfy Registered Users Posts: 343 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2013
  • FoquesFoques Registered Users Posts: 1,951 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2013
    A good friend of mine does design. He did a good number of logos for me in the past, i'm sure you would also find his costs.. pleasant. pm me for his email
    Arseny - the too honest guy.
    My Site
    My Facebook