Options

Too Late To Play?... Yet Another Rust Offering

DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
edited February 22, 2013 in Other Cool Shots
One more to play on the pile.
Titles are some over rated and "Sweating Bullets" wouldn't go down a treat right about now :wink
But to have one I decided on "Iron Man" cause I see his yellow helmeted head and those beady eyes.
Corrosion Erosion was a possible but not near as fun.
Was also thinking "Twenty Is Plenty" for Mary K.
:D She would have those little metaly dimples counted out faster than I can even say Mary K :D

IronMan_WU1web_7595-XL.jpg

Hope you enjoy. Thanks for looking :D
Michael

Comments

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2013
    Well, Michael, names are superfluous in most instances. Particularly so when it's the merit of the image that really matters. Winners like this one are rarely considered to be late to the party. We JUNKIES are always looking for challenges, hoping to produce something that will excite the rest of our little clan. When an image succeeds at that, as this one does, the door is always open.

Good work,buddy,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2013
    Seeing a good rust photo makes my day thumb.gifthumbthumb.gif
  • Options
    EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2013
    Well Michael, you gotta know I'd like it. thumb.gif
    This one has interesting textures (I see a face in there) and the dots have a repeating pattern that sure piques my curiosity about what it is. headscratch.gif
    Who knows?....with periodic eruptions of rustiness here on OCS, maybe it'll become the newest "greatest thing ever". :ivar
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • Options
    DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2013
    Never to late to play with Rust!

The more the merrier! thumb.gif

Love this like all the earlier ones, recently.
    :D

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • Options
    edited February 14, 2013
    Well, Michael, names are superfluous in most instances. Particularly so when it's the merit of the image that really matters. Winners like this one are rarely considered to be late to the party. We JUNKIES are always looking for challenges, hoping to produce something that will excite the rest of our little clan. When an image succeeds at that, as this one does, the door is always open.

Good work,buddy,

Tom
    Am betting you never have to buy drinks at that Saloon ... save for maybe the first and likely thats iffy lol3.gif Randy is right about you. Glad he had an opportunity to break out particulars so even I could figure it out.

beer.gif Heres one on me and others to follow so we can discuss our various affairs. Ahh... foreign affairs yes deal.gif

Agreed. Merit is the deal thumb.gif and looking to excite is a universal goal in our craft. Be it serious amateur with an attention deficit disorder, + a serious echo, like myself mwink.gif or somebody else who really knows what their doing :D
    Luv the board floors in here. Appreciate your holding the door open for this late comer.
    Very Nice bowdown.gif
    Michael
  • Options
    edited February 14, 2013
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Seeing a good rust photo makes my day thumb.gifthumbthumb.gif
    Hey Mary K :D Happy to help oblige.
    Thank you for stopping by... always way cool nod.gif and then some.
    Am tickled your liking this work up.
    Michael
  • Options
    edited February 14, 2013
    DonRicklin wrote: »
    Never to late to play with Rust!

The more the merrier! thumb.gif

Love this like all the earlier ones, recently.
    :D

Don
    Thanks Don :D:D:D
    Playing with rust just doesn't get old. Spirited by those very works you mention sure gets the inspirations and salivations pumped up.
    Michael
  • Options
    edited February 14, 2013
    Earache wrote: »
    Well Michael, you gotta know I'd like it. thumb.gif
    This one has interesting textures (I see a face in there) and the dots have a repeating pattern that sure piques my curiosity about what it is. headscratch.gif
    Who knows?....with periodic eruptions of rustiness here on OCS, maybe it'll become the newest "greatest thing ever". :ivar
    :D Periodic Eruptions :D
    Lets stick with those ... I am so glad rusty things here at OCS take this form. Wouldn't be as much fun with everybody hollering "What The Hell !!!" everyday rolleyes1.gif

Piqued curiousity.... hmmm. headscratch.gif
    I took in a policy not to reveal the origins of my base targets. Telling is like
    deflating the balloon on yourself. A good Mystery brings the audience back if they like the show.
    What I can do is share that I have taken up cooking. Once a year has been fun thumb.gif

From the Garden and that silly Rabbit too mwink.gif blast his hide.
    Rabbit Stew
    WhatsForDinner_WU1web_3001-L.jpg
    Michael
  • Options
    EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2013
    DaddyO wrote: »

What I can do is share that I have taken up cooking. Once a year has been fun thumb.gif

:lol

Elmer Fudd: Got you, you wabbit stew, you.
    Bugs Bunny: Look, Doc. Are you looking for trouble? I'm not a stewing rabbit. I'm a fricasseeing rabbit.
    Elmer Fudd: Fwicasseeing wabbit?
    Bugs Bunny: Have you got a fricasseeing rabbit license?
    Elmer Fudd: Well, no. I...
    Bugs Bunny: Do you happen to know what the penalty is for shooting a fricasseeing rabbit without a fricasseeing rabbit license?
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • Options
    edited February 22, 2013
    Earache wrote: »
    :lol

Elmer Fudd: Got you, you wabbit stew, you.
    Bugs Bunny: Look, Doc. Are you looking for trouble? I'm not a stewing rabbit. I'm a fricasseeing rabbit.
    Elmer Fudd: Fwicasseeing wabbit?
    Bugs Bunny: Have you got a fricasseeing rabbit license?
    Elmer Fudd: Well, no. I...
    Bugs Bunny: Do you happen to know what the penalty is for shooting a fricasseeing rabbit without a fricasseeing rabbit license?

We luv's those guys thumb.gif I enjoyed being able to see this read. Perfect hit Eric thumb.gif Just perfect :D
    Michael