Options

Feeler for my 300s

ZerodogZerodog Registered Users Posts: 1,480 Major grins
edited February 26, 2013 in Nikon Land
Withdrawn for now. Not a lot of people throwing themselves at 300s right now so that gives me an idea of what to do. Will think about price and post with pics and all the details.

I am on the list for a 7100. So I think I am going to sell my 300s. It is well used and well loved. Need to look at the shutter count. This thing has been a fantastic camera for me. And has been a rock solid performer from day 1. For the last 2 years it has been used as a spare and has seen less use.

Shows the normal wear marks on body and grip. Clean sensor, no cracks in glass screens.

Comes with manual, brand new never mounted strap, box, Zagg screen protectors installed, Kirk camera plate with my super special black rapid style strap mount. I will post some pics if there is any interest in this thing.

No lenses to offer with it. I am keeping all of my DX lenses for the 7100.

Comments

• Options
    FLYING EYEBALLFLYING EYEBALL Registered Users Posts: 183 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2013
    9 dollars :)

You should probably figure out the actuations and a price.

good luck with your sale.
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited February 26, 2013
    Dog, you can see the forum guidelines for my feelings about feelers... "make offers" doesn't usually fly too well in here. Just a suggestion deal.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    ZerodogZerodog Registered Users Posts: 1,480 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2013
    DoctorIt wrote: »
    Dog, you can see the forum guidelines for my feelings about feelers... "make offers" doesn't usually fly too well in here. Just a suggestion deal.gif

Noted