locating my threads

cybercrypt13cybercrypt13 Registered Users Posts: 234 Major grins
edited October 24, 2005 in Dgrin Forum Support
How do you locate your old threads on this forum? I have tried search and typed in my username and it finds nothing and there doesn't seem to be a link anywhere for viewing your threads.

The best website forum I've ever used has been that on dpreview. It has a nice clean way to view the threads and has a lot of other nice features. Not knocking what you are doing just giving suggestions...

thanks,

glenn
--

glenn hancock
http://www.gshutter.com

Comments

• BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited October 24, 2005
    How do you locate your old threads on this forum? I have tried search and typed in my username and it finds nothing and there doesn't seem to be a link anywhere for viewing your threads.

The best website forum I've ever used has been that on dpreview. It has a nice clean way to view the threads and has a lot of other nice features. Not knocking what you are doing just giving suggestions...

thanks,

glenn
    Glenn,

If you click on your username and then view public profile, you can find all the threads you have been involved in.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2005

thanks,

glenn

1) go to usercp, and then edit options
    2) subscribe to every thread you participate in, but turn "email notification" off
    3) then you can use "quick links" subscribed threads to see all the threads you participate in.

this thread moved to "dgrin support"

hope this helps,
  • cybercrypt13cybercrypt13 Registered Users Posts: 234 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2005
    andy wrote:
    1) go to usercp, and then edit options
    2) subscribe to every thread you participate in, but turn "email notification" off
    3) then you can use "quick links" subscribed threads to see all the threads you participate in.

this thread moved to "dgrin support"

hope this helps,
    Thanks, I turned it on...
    --

glenn hancock
    http://www.gshutter.com