Options

looking for new camera. need advice...

SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
edited October 25, 2005 in Cameras
i was thinking of buying the Canon Digital Rebel XT (300D) and i was wondering if you guys had advice as to where to buy it and who has the best/reliable deals...:dunno just thought i'd ask the good folks at Dgrin for some help in my predicament. :thumb

thanks for the help guys.:D

-daniel-

Comments

• Options
    blackwaterstudioblackwaterstudio Registered Users Posts: 779 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2005
    Sent you a PM
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2005
    i was thinking of buying the Canon Digital Rebel XT (300D) and i was wondering if you guys had advice as to where to buy it and who has the best/reliable deals...ne_nau.gif just thought i'd ask the good folks at Dgrin for some help in my predicament. thumb.gif

-daniel-

very happy with www.onecall.com and they have some special pricing going on right now
  • Options
    TOF guyTOF guy Registered Users Posts: 74 Big grins
    edited October 24, 2005
    B&H has a special until 12/20/2005: $10 off the regular price. The coupon is #PSDEC012.

Thierry
    i was thinking of buying the Canon Digital Rebel XT (300D) and i was wondering if you guys had advice as to where to buy it and who has the best/reliable deals...ne_nau.gif just thought i'd ask the good folks at Dgrin for some help in my predicament. thumb.gif

-daniel-
  • Options
    SteveFSteveF Registered Users Posts: 466 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2005
    This shop has repeatedly done me well for prices.

http://www.17photo.com/

OneCall is top notch as well, as is B&H.

One other idea. If you are buying this camera, I hate to break it to you - you are going to end up buying a bunch of other stuff. You'll likely want to get better at Photoshop as well. A membership to NAPP (Nat Assoc of Photoshop Professionals) is $99/yr. However, it gets you a great PS magazine, access to their web wite with tons of PS tips and tricks.

But more importantly for this post it gets you free shipping at B&H. Sad to say, but for me this membership has paid for itself every year. rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited October 25, 2005
    thanks for all the great help guys.clap.gif i didn't expect such a fast reply. AND ones as helpful as those... i now know where to get advice for things of that nature. icon10.gif anyways, thanks again.

-daniel-