Options

Barksdale AFB Car Show! (10 pics)

RevLinePhotoRevLinePhoto Registered Users Posts: 354 Major grins
edited October 25, 2005 in Holy Macro
Saturday was a buisy day had the carshow in the morning and the Mudbugs hockey game in the after noon which is in sports section. But here is a few pics I got out of the carshow. Tell me what you think please.

41293772-M.jpg

41293779-M.jpg

41293794-M.jpg

41293847-M.jpg

41293835-M.jpg

41293804-M.jpg

41293864-M.jpg

41293884-M.jpg

41293874-M.jpg

41293817-M.jpg

Hope you guys enjoyed the photos. As always coments are more than welcome thanks.

Ryan
BMW Tech
Live life to its fullest you never know whats in your future.
WWW.REVLINEPHOTO.COM

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2005
    Looks Like You Had A Great Day
    Papy wrote:
    Saturday was a buisy day had the carshow in the morning and the Mudbugs hockey game in the after noon which is in sports section. But here is a few pics I got out of the carshow. Tell me what you think please.
    Hope you guys enjoyed the photos. As always coments are more than welcome thanks.

Ryan
    Hi Ryan............ l love the paint job on the motor bike with the American Flag and the matching helmet.....that's looks awesome.
    I also like the look of that little black number with the doors that are raised up......hmmmmmm I guess my Ford is just gonna have to do me for another 12 years hehehehehe rolleyes1.gif by the looks of those shots you had yourself a very rewarding day :D Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    edited October 24, 2005
    It was a good day. I ended up using my full 1GB card. Thanks for the great comment. I hope to do local auto photography for all the show car owners down here and some for a few performance shops. But I think I still need some more practice.

Ryan
    BMW Tech
    WWW.REVLINEPHOTO.COM
  • Options
    CyclopsCyclops Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited October 24, 2005
    Love the pic of the Pontiac hood ornament. My first car was a used 1950 Pontiac Chieftan 2 door sedan (paid $175 for it in 1958). My second car was a used 1954 Pontiac Chieftan 4 door sedan in cherry condition (paid $300 for it in 1963)(got 8 mpg)(gas cost about .25/gal back then......those were the days...lol). My guess is that hood ornament is on a 53 or 54 model.
    If dogs don't go to heaven... when I die, I want to go where they go. ---- author unknown
  • Options
    52Caddy52Caddy Registered Users Posts: 170 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2005
    The Eclipse (at least that is what it looks like) with the Z3 fenders is a nice shot. I think it would have been a great shot without the people or plane tail in the background.
    I've waited around for what seems like hours waiting for the background to clear up!
    Nice shots though. I've got the same idea as you for taking shots for the locals and some shops. Let me know if you have any luck or advise!
    Eric
  • Options
    edited October 24, 2005
    52Caddy wrote:
    The Eclipse (at least that is what it looks like) with the Z3 fenders is a nice shot. I think it would have been a great shot without the people or plane tail in the background.
    I've waited around for what seems like hours waiting for the background to clear up!
    Nice shots though. I've got the same idea as you for taking shots for the locals and some shops. Let me know if you have any luck or advise!
    Eric
    Thanks. Not to offend but the car is actually a supra. I sat for a while waiting for people to move but just didnt pay off. I hope to get a good start on getting my name out I just need to finish off a profolio and probly learn alote more.

Ryan
    BMW Tech
    WWW.REVLINEPHOTO.COM
  • Options
    52Caddy52Caddy Registered Users Posts: 170 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2005
    Not offended, I think I might have done the offending by mistaking a Supra for an Eclipse! haha

25803803-S.jpg
    Papy wrote:
    Thanks. Not to offend but the car is actually a supra. I sat for a while waiting for people to move but just didnt pay off. I hope to get a good start on getting my name out I just need to finish off a profolio and probly learn alote more.

Ryan