Options

Canon Lenses

ipatryipatry Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
edited April 1, 2013 in House of Canon
So I need some new lenses in my bag. As of now I have 2 kit lenses, the standard 18-55 and 55-250. I have a canon L lens (70-200) and absolutely love it. I also have a 1.8 50mm which is very sharp in low light. I want to get rid of the kit lenses and get better ones obviously... I was looking into the 24-105 L lens V1 wich would suit me good. And also a macro lens. Now I know there is an adaptor that will let me reverse the lens on my camera. With the lenses I have now should I go for the adaptor or buy a macro. Any other suggestions or offers are welcome.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 14, 2013
    Just a suggestion...

You might get more responses to your query if you make it a little more specific. If you're not sure what lenses you're really looking for, dive into the general Gear forum, where more discussion happens. From experience, people tend to go through the Flea Market with a targeted eye, so your wide open search may not get many specific responses.

Good luck,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2013
    24-105L and a 50 macro for sale here http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=232897
  • Options
    travischancetravischance Registered Users Posts: 642 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2013
    ipatry wrote: »
    So I need some new lenses in my bag. As of now I have 2 kit lenses, the standard 18-55 and 55-250. I have a canon L lens (70-200) and absolutely love it. I also have a 1.8 50mm which is very sharp in low light. I want to get rid of the kit lenses and get better ones obviously... I was looking into the 24-105 L lens V1 wich would suit me good. And also a macro lens. Now I know there is an adaptor that will let me reverse the lens on my camera. With the lenses I have now should I go for the adaptor or buy a macro. Any other suggestions or offers are welcome.

Thanks

If you're still in the market, I have both a Canon 50 1.4 & Tokina 11-16 2.8 for sale here.
    Travis M. Chance
    twin Mark IV's & a bunch of "L" glass
    sitefacebook
  • Options
    cmasoncmason Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2013
    Selling a Canon 100 Macro 2.8 and 17-50 Sigma here
  • Options
    macthenhanmacthenhan Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited March 28, 2013
    PMed you
  • Options