Options

Nikon D4 $4600

SteveFSteveF Registered Users Posts: 466 Major grins
edited April 3, 2013 in Nikon Land
This item is sold.

Hi,

I have for sale a used but in great shape Nikon D4.

It comes with all the stuff that a new one comes with, including the 16gb XQD card and card reader.

US model. Has about 6500 actuations. Has worked perfectly for me with no issues.

There are a couple light scratches on the top LCD panel. You might be able to see them in the linked photos. Very faint and only visible when viewed at the correct angle. No effect on the LCD function. Other than that, there are some very minor signs of wear from being in hand and in camera bag, but nothing remarkable.

The camera did take a trip to Nikon last fall when I managed to put a crack in the top LCD with the L plate of another camera. Nikon replaced it, gave it a complete inspection and it has worked perfectly ever since.

Selling as I've been using Canon equipment more lately. This is my last Nikon body to go.

For references I've been on a couple dGrin workshops as well as bought / sold some stuff with Andy. I'm SteveF at fm with a long, all positive feedback history.

Price is $4600 which includes insured ground to the conus. Payment by direct deposit into my bank account, wire transfer or some other secure means.

I've included one photo for the ad. The links below are to higher res photos showing the entire camera.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Fines_20130403_0001-2.jpg

And a fun recent photo taken with this and the 24-120 I'll be listing soon...

Fines_20130310_0008.jpg

Links to higher res photos of the camera:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z6k32iywzi34r8n/h8xYX-VtaY

Comments