Options

Color Abstract

DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
edited April 3, 2013 in Other Cool Shots
Thought I'd post this in its own thread instead of burying it in the bottom of a another thread like it is now. Playfully had to put it to work earlier than foreseen :wink
Was looking for a variety of abstracts and imaged many different things to that end. The single frame by itself was ok more or less for an abstract but joined the visual seemed to take a step up in a good way.
I certainly didn't see this coming when I started out. Kinda cool I thought :D Fairly different.

StoneColorsCurves_WU2WMweb2_9594-XL.jpg
Michael

Comments

• Options
    CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2013
    This isn't usually my kind of photo, but it's well done and intriguing.
  • Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2013
    If I were to see this shot in an exhibit in New York, I'd know who took it. This has Michael written all over it. I like it a lot, brother.thumb.gif

Take care,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2013
    Nice work Michael - very organic - to me, it resembles the extra-terrestrial warrior from the film Predator.
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • Options
    edited March 30, 2013
    Cornflake wrote: »
    This isn't usually my kind of photo, but it's well done and intriguing.
    Thank you Don, I appreciate well done and intriguing on this work. I also understand my kind of photo :D
    Very important that. I suppose if one can bridge that gap with a interesting piece, then I would have to say that speaks to quite a lot towards that works visual interest being able to do so. Or not... which is
    where "Can't See The Forest For The Trees" point comes in on the really far end of the acceptability spectrum. A completely intolerable visual. Or is it? Hard to know if we don't have examples.
    Michael
  • Options
    edited March 30, 2013
    If I were to see this shot in an exhibit in New York, I'd know who took it. This has Michael written all over it. I like it a lot, brother.thumb.gif

Take care,

Tom

:D
    A nice seed to plant.
    Thanks much Tom.
    Michael
  • Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2013
    Cool looking thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited March 31, 2013
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Cool looking thumb.gif
    Thanks Mary K :D Delighted your liking this arrangement. Stopping by and saying.
    This has been a fun workup for me.
    What'd ya think? Chicks on his planet probably falling all over themselves for this hunk mwink.gif
    He's extrateretial... got it going on and all that :ivarLittle Blue tough guy ET ... Smart dresser, likes to make big intro's.
    rolleyes1.gif
    Some of these abstracts are so easy to build some kind of story around.
    Michael
  • Options
    edited March 31, 2013
    Earache wrote: »
    Nice work Michael - very organic - to me, it resembles the extra-terrestrial warrior from the film Predator.
    I'm still chewing on your thoughts here Eric :D Organic... Really rolleyes1.gif
    Ya know ... I thought more handsome. Not a bite'er mwink.gif and his game is not so one sided.
    Really. Though I confess I admired the dreadlocks a ton. Yup. Way better than Mr. No Fun At All.
    Michael
  • Options
    R.JayR.Jay Registered Users Posts: 974 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2013
    Hi Michael, certainly the kind of shot that I would be happy to have in my portfolio - very interesting :D

Cheers, Richard.
  • Options
    edited April 3, 2013
    R.Jay wrote: »
    Hi Michael, certainly the kind of shot that I would be happy to have in my portfolio - very interesting :D

Cheers, Richard.
    Very kind thing to say Richard and I highly appreciate your commenting on this result.
    Thank you very much :D
    I plan on showing this at our local camera club later this month where I hope it gets as decent a grade
    and interest like it has received here.
    Michael