Options

love me some farm shooting...

nicoleshillidaynicoleshilliday Registered Users Posts: 549 Major grins
edited April 11, 2013 in Weddings
Very happy to have spent a few hours with Colleen and Travis on the farm. Couldn't have asked for better couple, which makes me very excited for their wedding this May!

Enjoy... (i take the code right from my blog)

i-pbk355B-M.jpg

i-xjxPtXc-M.jpg

i-LXnnvmS-M.jpg

i-jVDcfxw-M.jpg

i-SBrdK4x-L.jpg

i-9q4PHq4-M.jpg

i-ZtZD276-M.jpg

i-7vBg5KL-M.jpg

i-dvgdc9P-M.jpg

i-vJkTHBz-M.jpg

i-sWpVPST-M.jpg

i-XhgW6fG-M.jpg

i-mPpWq8V-M.jpg

i-bcPjR6V-M.jpg

i-mJCdKFQ-M.jpg

i-jbNSLJf-M.jpg

i-mqnLhRj-M.jpg

i-Q92vCbT-M.jpg

i-xLHpZsX-M.jpg

i-bFqh3BK-M.jpg

i-x5HwJc6-M.jpg

i-5rrZn4j-M.jpg

i-j7qjh4f-M.jpg

i-TkBKQXb-M.jpg

i-sms5r97-M.jpg

i-sK6fkhj-M.jpg

i-dCHpsJw-M.jpg

i-4B28Kfz-M.jpg

i-jgLXBqn-M.jpg
Nicole
D3, and other Nikon goodies
Shilliday Photography
Blog
Facebook

Comments

• Options
    michaelglennmichaelglenn Registered Users Posts: 442 Major grins
    edited March 20, 2013
    Totally awesome session. Great use of natural light, and I love the lifestyle vibe you have going on!
    wedding portfolio michaelglennphoto.com
    fashion portfolio michaelglennfashion.com
  • Options
    Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2013
    Loving the rest of this shoot! BTW I love the strong side lighting in the first scene, it really works in the shots where they're not looking at the camera, but in those last couple frames where she's attempting to look at the camera with the light on the side of her face, not so much. Definitely preferring the later scenes with more back lighting etc... Obviously you know what you're doing, but just saying I might not have blogged that first scene other than the first two images...

=Matt=
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
  • Options
    coolpinskycoolpinsky Registered Users Posts: 211 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2013
    some nice shots - love the pic with a tractor. the pics on/under the bridge are lovely ! nice job !
  • Options
    VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2013
    I love me your session pictures !!
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • Options
    edited April 2, 2013
    Loving the rest of this shoot! BTW I love the strong side lighting in the first scene, it really works in the shots where they're not looking at the camera, but in those last couple frames where she's attempting to look at the camera with the light on the side of her face, not so much. Definitely preferring the later scenes with more back lighting etc... Obviously you know what you're doing, but just saying I might not have blogged that first scene other than the first two images...

=Matt=

Thanks Matt! I agree with your thoughts. She loved them all, so i guess it didn't really matter in the long run. Thanks for your kind words. This was one of my fav couples of all time. Can not wait for their wedding in a few weeks.
    Nicole
    Shilliday Photography
    Blog
    Facebook
  • Options
    jpcjpc Registered Users Posts: 840 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2013
    Wow... These are absolutely excellent. Great job.
  • Options
    edited April 4, 2013
    Thanks everyone! these two made it very easy for me. plus they had come up with some great locations since i have never been there before. 2 hours flew by, then our light was gone :( :cry
    Nicole
    Shilliday Photography
    Blog
    Facebook
  • Options
    Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2013
    Thanks everyone! these two made it very easy for me. plus they had come up with some great locations since i have never been there before. 2 hours flew by, then our light was gone :( :cry

I started convincing couples to do 3 hour shoots, it gives you a lot more relaxed vibe to the overall shoot, and it affords some time for driving to a separate location and/or a wardrobe change or two. Just a thought!

=Matt=
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
  • Options
    daniel212daniel212 Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited April 9, 2013
    Your photo session in farm is just amazing. You both look very pretty and cute. Sun light effect is Stunning in all photos.
  • Options
    ChrisLeeChrisLee Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited April 11, 2013
    I like them all