Options

You WHAT....want this chair?

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
edited April 22, 2013 in Other Cool Shots
yard$20002-X2.jpg
I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2013
    Laughing.gif! I have trouble with that, too.
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2013
    :D:D:D Nice one Tom thumb.giflol3.gif
    Must be thinking on similar lines as I was about to post an pet image as well.
    Anymore I have many of our 4 dogs 2 cats in my office at one time as I while away on the desktop here.
    Its actually pretty cool and keeps my mind at ease or hollering what the hell just happened between
    you two ne_nau.gif:D Cat fight... dog fight. Scuffles and naps. Everything in between :D
    Michael
  • Options
    edited April 11, 2013
    WhatSheSaw wrote: »
    Laughing.gif! I have trouble with that, too.

That's my computer desk chair. It's a constant battle with these guys. As you can readily see....I'm always out-numbered.

Thanks for the visit,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    edited April 11, 2013
    DaddyO wrote: »
    :D:D:D Nice one Tom thumb.giflol3.gif
    Must be thinking on similar lines as I was about to post an pet image as well.
    Anymore I have many of our 4 dogs 2 cats in my office at one time as I while away on the desktop here.
    Its actually pretty cool and keeps my mind at ease or hollering what the hell just happened between
    you two ne_nau.gif:D Cat fight... dog fight. Scuffles and naps. Everything in between :D

Ain't it so, Michael, ain't it so.

I tangle with these critters over sitting rights all the time...here at my computer and everywhere else, it seems. If I appear to be getting the upper hand in any of these duels, Darlene jumps into the fray on their side. I then have to scurry to the garage or flee to my " man's cave " and lick my wounds. It just ain't right, I tell you.ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2013
    Man! straight from a nightmare...
  • Options
    EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2013
    They have meetings you know - usually when you're not looking - it seems you caught them at it.
    I gots 3 uv 'em - warm laundry usually causes this scene at our house.
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • Options
    edited April 14, 2013
    Juano wrote: »
    Man! straight from a nightmare...

I hear you, brother. The one at the back specializes in stalking and he doesn't take to remedial counseling very well.

Tom
  • Options
    edited April 14, 2013
    Earache wrote: »
    They have meetings you know - usually when you're not looking - it seems you caught them at it.
    I gots 3 uv 'em - warm laundry usually causes this scene at our house.

That must surely be a feline thing. When the clothes are right out of the dryer, the big boy up front will literally dive into the basket and completely disappear....he will absolutely root around until he's totally covered up. Amazing.

Tom
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,929 moderator
    edited April 16, 2013
    I have a hard enough time reclaiming my chair from one cat. He carefully avoids eye contact when I show up, which is kind of amusing (for a while). I can't imagine fighting it out with three.
  • Options
    edited April 18, 2013
    Richard wrote: »
    I have a hard enough time reclaiming my chair from one cat. He carefully avoids eye contact when I show up, which is kind of amusing (for a while). I can't imagine fighting it out with three.

I tell you, Richard, it's an iffy thing with me....sometimes I win the battle, sometimes they do. I switch to an alternate chair when they really bow up at me.

Good to hear from your quarters,

Tom
  • Options
    VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2013
    Burmese? I have 3 Tonkinese.
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • Options
    edited April 22, 2013
    VayCayMom wrote: »
    Burmese? I have 3 Tonkinese.

Hi Trudy. Thanks for the visit.

Yes, they're Burmese. I got hooked on their kind about 30 years ago....have had that breed ever since.

Tom