Options

#128 - Stormy Sunset

PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
edited May 7, 2013 in The Dgrin Challenges
Headed down to the beach last night...storm was coming in, but still hoped that there might be a small break in the clouds as the sun went down. I almost turned around halfway to the beach since it seemed like the closer I got, the more socked in it was. Glad I kept going since there was a small break. Not quite what I had in my mind's eye...and not the spectacular sunset I'm used to shooting BUT I kind like that it's different. Still time to catch another sunset or two before challenge closes... but what do you all think of this one?
i-Wj78vxS-L.jpg
Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com

Comments

• Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2013
    I like it. The rocks and shoreline pull the eye through the frame to the sky. And the water reflection is sweet. But I think the sky could use some work. Check out Meunch University in the Landscape forum for some ideas on how to bring out the best in the sky without losing the foreground lighting.