edited May 7, 2013 in House of Canon
For Sale:

Canon HF S100 Camcorder Specs: Retail: $899.00

Included Accessories -

DM-100 Directional Stereo Microphone Specs: Retail: $290.00

CG-800 Battery Charger Specs: Retail: $95.00

BP-827 Battery Pack Specs: Retail $190.00

NS-10 Neck Strap Specs: Reatil: $18.00

Sigma DG Multi-Coated UV Filter (this has been on the front of the camera from the first moment we got it to protect the front element. Specs: Retail: $20.00

LowePro Edit 110 Camera Bag Specs: Retail: $31.99

4 SD cards. Not worth much so I'll throw them in for free (16GB, 8GB, 4GB, 4GB)

Total price if you bought it new like I did: $1543.99 plus tax which in CA is 8% - Grand Total $1667.51

TOTAL PACKAGE PRICE: $800.00 paid via PayPal or Intuit GoPaymet.

I'll ship it however you want (USPS, UPS, FedEx), but you pay the shipping costs, whatever they are.

Everything is in "Like New" condition with the original boxes, manuals, CD's, Wireless Controller (WL-D88), Compact Power Adapter (CA-570) and battery (BP-807) that came with it. In short, everything listed Here: There are no scratches, dings or other marks anywhere on the body or lens. The screen has the tiniest little mark where it contacts the body when you close it. You have to really look for it to see it and you can't see it at all once you turn the camcorder on.

My wife bought this for a trip that we took to South Africa in December of 2009 and it has sat in the case ever since. It is an excellent little camera, but we just don't shoot much video and there are other toys to fund. :D For what its worth the stereo microphone with the wind sock, which my wife nicknamed her "dead rat", is really awesome. It almost entirely eliminates the wind noise (and we were in some pretty strong wind in Africa at times) that you get when you shoot outside. If you are looking for a big step forward over shooting video on your phone, but are not ready for a $10,000 pro rig, then this might be the perfect camera for you.

If you want any further photos or information please send me a message and I'll be happy to provide it.

i-qC8vP3G-X2.jpg

i-Bhz3RXz-X2.jpg

i-8xhhJWG-X2.jpg

i-rWwdq9X-X2.jpg
Sports, Dance, Portraits, Events... www.jasonhowardking.com

Comments