Options

Huge problem with Galleries

DCPhotographyDCPhotography Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
edited May 16, 2013 in SmugMug Support
I was editing my website and realized that the "Sports" link and the "Nature" link worked 5/10 times when I clicked on it. The other 5/10 times when I clicked on the link it lead me directly to my homepage. Does anyone know how to fix this? One way was to actually type the extension in (ie. www.dannychambersphotography.com/Sports) but that would be a pain for everyone to do that. Thank you so much!!

Danny

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2013
    I was editing my website and realized that the "Sports" link and the "Nature" link worked 5/10 times when I clicked on it. The other 5/10 times when I clicked on the link it lead me directly to my homepage. Does anyone know how to fix this? One way was to actually type the extension in (ie. www.dannychambersphotography.com/Sports) but that would be a pain for everyone to do that. Thank you so much!!

Danny
    I'm confused, those links are part of the generated "Gallery" category page links from the Portfolio nav
    link. Are there some that you created somewhere?

BTW, your page is very wide past the content. Notice the scroll bars at the bottom.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    DCPhotographyDCPhotography Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
    edited May 16, 2013
    Page Width
    Wow! I never noticed that before! ne_nau.gif How do I fix it?
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2013
    Wow! I never noticed that before! ne_nau.gif How do I fix it?
    Might change the banner width to 300.:D
    #my_banner {
       width: [COLOR=Red]3000[/COLOR]px;
       height: 95px;
       margin: 0;
       background: url(http://www.dannychambersphotography.com/photos/i-K4hzrTS/0/X3/i-K4hzrTS-X3.png) no-repeat;
    }

Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog