Options

Anyone use coupons on their Thank You print?

mrhonimrhoni Registered Users Posts: 173 Major grins
edited May 16, 2013 in Mind Your Own Business
I'm interested in knowing how others may use the thank you print to give your customer additional incentive to buy more.

Trying to figure out if I can make some kind of coupon for a customer that would give them an incentive to buy more, but not need to create a coupon for every customer.

Comments

• Options
    GerryDavidGerryDavid Registered Users Posts: 439 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2013
    Instead of coupon you could give them a rewards card, 10% back on their next purchase, perhaps with a minimum purchase requirement.
  • Options
    AlliOOPAlliOOP Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
    edited May 8, 2013
    GerryDavid wrote: »
    Instead of coupon you could give them a rewards card, 10% back on their next purchase, perhaps with a minimum purchase requirement.
    thumb.gif+1
  • Options
    mrhonimrhoni Registered Users Posts: 173 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2013
    I ended up with a coupon for 20% off future purchases and expires , no real expiration date on the coupon, when their gallery expires, which gives them 4-5 more weeks to buy more. Then their gallery is removed and thus I can give the same coupon to everyone.
  • Options
    jasonscottphotojasonscottphoto Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2013
    We used to but nobody ever used it. We give a free shipping code good for 2 weeks when we send the Event link, so most people order what they want within the first two weeks. I changed our thank you print to something that encourages them to leave feedback and/or like our facebook page now.
    Posts by Allyson, the wife/assistant...

Jason Scott Photography | Blog | FB | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube