Options

Price lists and Events

Zoomer911Zoomer911 Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
edited May 19, 2013 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Question
I have an event set up in an unlisted gallery and I created three photo packages specifically for that gallery (they really dont apply elsewhere)
I sent the link to the clients,
They registered allowing them to pick favorites but when they browse their own favorites and want to purchase without selecting favorites they do not get the photo package available to the original gallery

When i or the clients directly view the event gallery the package is available

I tried to edit the photo packages and select registered guests galleries but they are initially empty and can not be selected

As the registered clients are using the original gallery why does the photo packages not propagate to a child directory

My work around which sucks is to make packages available to all galleries

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    TeachTeach Registered Users Posts: 320 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2013
    Can you do me a favor and e-mail the SmugMug help desk at help@smugmug.com. We on the help desk would like to get some more information from you so we can troubleshoot this issue without you having to share all the event details here on the public forum.
    Heather
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    Zoomer911Zoomer911 Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited May 19, 2013
    Emailed the Heros and edited the original post to remove link to the gallery
    Teach wrote: »
    Can you do me a favor and e-mail the SmugMug help desk at help@smugmug.com. We on the help desk would like to get some more information from you so we can troubleshoot this issue without you having to share all the event details here on the public forum.