Options

Angel in the sand c&c please guys

skippy77skippy77 Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins
edited May 24, 2013 in People
took a wifes friend to the to take photos can you guys tell me what you think thanks210513_5-001-L.jpg

220513_2-002-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    edited May 24, 2013
    seriously 2 days and nothing i dont no why i bother posting to this forum any more
  • Options
    michaelglennmichaelglenn Registered Users Posts: 442 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2013
    First image: diggin the composition, and nice use of natural light.

Second image: Use off camera flash. The flash is too straight on here, causing the image to look flat. Her pose is a bit awkward, looks very forced. Not really digging the composition either. I'd like to see more of the background and have her a bit off centered.

And another thing, you need to stop getting frustrated. I went through some of your post history, and you've thrown multiple rants about people not commenting on your work. Listen to critiques you agree with, make changes, and post new stuff. The more you improve, the better the imagery, the more feedback you will get.
    wedding portfolio michaelglennphoto.com
    fashion portfolio michaelglennfashion.com
  • Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2013
    1st shot is pretty nice except the tilt.
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2013
    And another thing, you need to stop getting frustrated. I went through some of your post history, and you've thrown multiple rants about people not commenting on your work. Listen to critiques you agree with, make changes, and post new stuff. The more you improve, the better the imagery, the more feedback you will get.

I would add: this site has been slower of late; it does take a while to get responses, but if you wait patiently, they will come and experienced dgrinners are excellent and constructive teachers. A lot of people (myself included) have been crazy busy of late and even though we may read a thread, don't have time to reply in depth.
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2013
    PS I like the light/processing in the first one, but the tilt is odd. That said, the ground behind her looks level, so can't tell whether it's just a dune or you did it in Post.
  • Options
    jonh68jonh68 Registered Users Posts: 2,711 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2013
    I like the overal feel to the set. As pointed out off camera flash in 2 or no flash may have been better. You may want to lighten up the water spots on her cover in 2.
  • Options
    edited May 24, 2013
    thanks for the replies and feed back guys i dont rant that much but when your post disapears of the page u get frustrated so i do apologise for that yes she was lying on the side of a sand dune will have another practice shoot soon with her or another model look forward to your responses then again sorry for the frustration