Options

Need some help asap.

shpshp Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited May 29, 2013 in People
Hi guys, im in need of some help. I have a photo shoot tomorrow of a family (Mother and partner, two daughters one with a partner and a new born daughter and the other with a 7yo daugther and a new born son) but im stuck on ideas of how i can capture them all together :dunno. I have a couple of ideas but if you guys could help out with somemore that would be grate :barb

Comments

• Options
    HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2013
    Try to compose the gathering by group...mom, partner....daughter, partner,child.....etc. Wether you will be outside or inside should not make a difference in posing. If inside try to compose by grouping.....arrange the heads/bodies in some type of triangle pattern also in a triangle arrangement with all the groups that are in the composition. No heads in a straight line or above and below. A chair with firm arms, mom in chair with baby and dad on one arm of chair, daughter on other arm with child and patner standing behind.....third sitting on small stool in front.

If outside imagine how the chair and the arms of chair and the stool would look and try to substitue something for those levels. A hill, rocks or even take a few stools outside.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2013
    Hackbone wrote: »
    Try to compose the gathering by group...mom, partner....daughter, partner,child.....etc. Wether you will be outside or inside should not make a difference in posing. If inside try to compose by grouping.....arrange the heads/bodies in some type of triangle pattern also in a triangle arrangement with all the groups that are in the composition. No heads in a straight line or above and below. A chair with firm arms, mom in chair with baby and dad on one arm of chair, daughter on other arm with child and patner standing behind.....third sitting on small stool in front.

If outside imagine how the chair and the arms of chair and the stool would look and try to substitue something for those levels. A hill, rocks or even take a few stools outside.

Hope that helps.

15524779-Ti.gif
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Options
    valdanovaldano Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited May 29, 2013
    How did the shoot go my friend?
  • Options
    shpshp Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited May 29, 2013
    Thanks guys. The shoot went very well lots of grate new ideas for next time.the girls had some grate ideas of there own.