Options

QVMS Soccer - Maybe, Maybe not?

DreadnoteDreadnote Registered Users Posts: 634 Major grins
edited June 5, 2013 in People
I thought that I'd play around with another one even though the season is over just for fun and practice. My wife says that she doesn't like it, too much soccer ball, so I thought I'd throw it to the wolf pack. :D

Opinions? :dunno

i-9NsXhjm-X2.jpg
Sports, Dance, Portraits, Events... www.jasonhowardking.com

Comments

• Options
    Bryce WilsonBryce Wilson Registered Users Posts: 1,586 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2013
    I'm with your wife on this.

Great concept but my eye just can't leave the ball. I try to look at the girl and bang, they go right back to the ball.

I think the concept has potential though. Play around with location and size of ball.
  • Options
    edited June 3, 2013
    I'm with your wife on this.

Great concept but my eye just can't leave the ball. I try to look at the girl and bang, they go right back to the ball.

I think the concept has potential though. Play around with location and size of ball.

Yeah, I definitely hear what your saying. I was trying to make it like your a defender on the field and the ball was being kicked right past your head. When you make it smaller it feels further away. But it does draw the eye. Perhaps too much. headscratch.gif
  • Options
    TontoTonto Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited June 4, 2013
    Hi Dreadnote, if you flip the image horizontally it reads in a more natural way for westerners, ( left to right ), you see the girl then you see the ball and your eyes come back to rest on the girl, might be worth another go composed like that ? ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    edited June 4, 2013
    Tonto wrote: »
    Hi Dreadnote, if you flip the image horizontally it reads in a more natural way for westerners, ( left to right ), you see the girl then you see the ball and your eyes come back to rest on the girl, might be worth another go composed like that ? ne_nau.gif

Perhaps that would help...I'll give it a try in the next couple of days. Thanks for the idea.
  • Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2013
    I agree with Tonto. Flip it. Also, maybe place the ball further to the side so it's partially out of the frame. That may help.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site