Options

More of Andi

divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
edited June 5, 2013 in People
Y'all already saw the teaser of this lovely gal, doing her best Pretty Pretty Princess in a big foofy dress

i-wvzbQvP-L.jpg

While she has a blast playing that particular elegant and beautiful role, her real forte is comedy. I swear this woman is the Lucille Ball of the opera/cabaret world - she is beyond funny. So much energy!! Keeping up with her was the hardest part.... :D Well that, and skintones. Redhead skin may be the death of me .... ;)

She has a show coming up which needed a bunch of promo looks, one of which was the "sexy secretary". Pure serendipity that she brought green glasses which EXACTLY matched my green ottoman.... We were going for a kind of Tina Fey vibe :)

i-Hnvx96V-L.jpg

3. This one will probably be her music theater headshot - COMPLETELY unconventional, but totally sells what she does and who she is, so I think it will work really well for her. She's the exception that proves the rule, I think!

i-zthRK3H-L.jpg

4. These last ones are just SO her... :)

i-w6r74fk-L.jpg

i-rVVDCt7-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    TinstaflTinstafl Registered Users Posts: 355 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2013
    Great series. I really liked the second and the last one.
  • Options
    Bryce WilsonBryce Wilson Registered Users Posts: 1,586 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2013
    Two is pretty neat. It's like a pin up without the cheesecake aspect.

Three is wowser. Everything about it is wonderful for the intended use with one caveat. The nose. Her nose doesn't look that broad in the other shots. Maybe a little nose reduction magic is in order?
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2013
    Thanks guys :)

Bryce, her range of expression is just outrageous - we got SO many different ones in that series in the suit on the ottoman (which I dubbed "the toadstool" and all I can think of now is gnomes sitting on it rolleyes1.gif) We did a lot of them on the white bg - even though high key is really awkward in my space - so they'll be relatively easy to merge with other images as needed; I think it worked well for her! We certainly had a ton of fun, I'll say that.