Options

Digital Downloads

kristenkristen Registered Users Posts: 446 Major grins
edited June 7, 2013 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I was wonder if there is a way I can add in a disclaimer for my digital downloads? Is there a way I can customize what the client sees on their end? I need a disclaimer explaining that the $35.00 download is for PERSONAL use only and any business must purchase the business download giving them exclusive rights to use for advertisement, etc.
Kristen Mendes
www.kristensphoto.com

Comments

• Options
    WendeeWendee Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2013
    Hi Kristen,

The cart cannot be modified to edit the product or provide a description. If you are selling the personal and commercial downloads, customers much choose which of those they want to buy and they do see the license agreement when buying. You could follow-up with the clients and email about the licence for personal use and offer to answer any questions they might have or confirm that they did receive their downloads, as a helpful reminder and support rather than sounding suspicious.

Take care,
    Wendee
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    kristenkristen Registered Users Posts: 446 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2013
    Can I customize the licensing agreement information or is it standard from smugmug?

Yes, I do follow up with e-mails. Thank you! :-)
    Kristen Mendes
    www.kristensphoto.com
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2013
    kristen wrote: »
    Can I customize the licensing agreement information or is it standard from smugmug?
    Hi Kirsten,
    The download licenses can't be customized at this point.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero