Options

a couple from a wedding post

QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
edited June 10, 2013 in People
the wedding forum is more dead than this forum! So I will re-post here..my favorites!

1.bridget%26diego-563-XL.jpg

2. in color
bridget%26diego-562-XL.jpg

3. bridget%26diego-566-XL.jpg
D700, D600
14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
85 and 50 1.4
45 PC and sb910 x2
http://www.danielkimphotography.com

Comments

• Options
    StueveShotsStueveShots Registered Users Posts: 544 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2013
    Qarik, I LOVE the color version!! What a great shot! It hints at a fun story and shows a spirited couple...I want to meet the people in that picture.

I have to admit that the b&w-processed shots are too grey and flat for my taste (at least on my screen), but I think that is a personal thing. Do you have the kiss in color?

I'll bet that the wedding was a great one to shoot!
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2013
    15524779-Ti.gif - I think you were going for a film feel, but I agree the B&W is a little flat. LOVE the shots - such fun! (And yes, the wedding forum is moribund too. But I can't do anything about that one... at least not until September 21st when I will - EEEK - be doing a wedding........................)
  • Options
    PhilD41PhilD41 Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2013
    Hey Qarik, great work as always! I actually really like the kiss photo, but my mind sees it as a yellowing, vintage fell with a heavy vignette and warn edges. Not sure I would go that far in post, but it is reminiscent of the days-of-old when men went off to war. Thanks for sharing over here as well!
    -~= Philip =~-
    Go Shoot Something Already! - Flickr Photostream
    Have you performed a few Random Acts of Parenting today? :)