Options

We're waiting for you at StackExchange!

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited June 17, 2013 in SmugMug Support
[imgl]http://smugnotes.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/venn-diagram.png?w=352&h=345[/imgl]StackExchange is a free, community-driven Q&A where SmugMug customers can get questions like “Why would one pay for SmugMug instead of use a free site?” and ”Which domain should I load users’ content (photos/videos) from?” answered quickly and easily.

Think of it as an easy-to-search sweetspot between DGrin and our world-class heroic support, with plenty of additional perks:
  • The best answers to a question are on top. Say goodbye to wading through pages of replies.
  • Searching is easy.
  • You can quickly tell if the person answering your question knows what they’re talking about.

So, what's wrong with Dgrin? Nothing! We love Dgrin and will always be here for you. StackExchange is a little bit wiki, a little bit blog 'n roll. It's more than a forum and it's more than a voting system. It's a little bit of everything, and it helps our developers and the trusted community easily read and answer the most important questions you ask us -- and you can know that you'll get replies direct from us, or from active, community-minded customers who share our passion for what we do.

I have a question. Where should I post it? If you've got a real problem that you're facing, post it on StackExchange. If you've got a more open-ended discussion question for us and think other users want to weigh in, start a new thread here on Dgrin.

Here's to the beginning of something beautiful. Thanks for making it happen! We’re in public beta, which is tech-speak for “we’re just getting started,” so check out our SmugMug StackExchange page today to start asking and answering questions. Got more questions? Check out the SmugMug StackExchange FAQ.

Comments