Options

Some 2nd shooting

Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
edited June 24, 2013 in Weddings
I haven't done weddings in a while for personal and professional reasons. Okay I felt I needed to pursue something that I loved much more. So I am posting some images that I 2nd shot for a friend.

See the whole stories on the blog.

IMG_1303-L.jpg

IMG_4195-L.jpg

IMG_4211-L.jpg

IMG_1793-L.jpg

IMG_2633-L.jpg

IMG_2616-L.jpg

IMG_2818-L.jpg

IMG_2942-L.jpg

IMG_5425-L.jpg

IMG_3955-L.jpg

IMG_3959-L.jpg

Hope all is well with everyone.
Food & Culture.
www.tednghiem.com

Comments

• Options
    daniel212daniel212 Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited June 22, 2013
    Very nice Collection of Photos Last shadow is look like ghost. Professional photography is an extremely rewarding and enjoyable profession to get into, but getting started can be very difficult. There’s an important distinction between taking photos of your friends for free and getting people to pay you for photography, and the line to profitability is a hard one for many to cross.
  • Options
    edited June 22, 2013
    daniel212 wrote: »
    Very nice Collection of Photos Last shadow is look like ghost. Professional photography is an extremely rewarding and enjoyable profession to get into, but getting started can be very difficult. There’s an important distinction between taking photos of your friends for free and getting people to pay you for photography, and the line to profitability is a hard one for many to cross.

I know. I was profitable for two years while I was shooting weddings. What I was getting at was that I haven't posted anything in this forum for a while since I changed focus of my photography work. I guess I didn't make that clear in the post.
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2013
    You always have such fun "shoot through" photos... I think you must be a ninja IRL.

Can you explain 8? What in the world is going on here?! I really like it!

Also love love #4.

I wonder how much educating you give your couples to show them what is the good stuff... I know so many that would just dump many of these just because of the flair or reflection of the glass or something. But they are so beautiful because they are unique.

Fun stuff, Moogle!
  • Options
    edited June 22, 2013
    You always have such fun "shoot through" photos... I think you must be a ninja IRL.

Can you explain 8? What in the world is going on here?! I really like it!

Also love love #4.

I wonder how much educating you give your couples to show them what is the good stuff... I know so many that would just dump many of these just because of the flair or reflection of the glass or something. But they are so beautiful because they are unique.

Fun stuff, Moogle!

#8 was the roof of the limo. I took a peek up and saw some cool multi reflections that I just had to. I uhhhh... shot 40 images in just that small space during the travel time. :D Lights changed, the groom had some hand gestures going, the mom was laughing (but I was too close to mom to get her reflections such as the groom's)

While this was 2nding and it is up to the main to show, which she has, these images. My other weddings are full of them whether I posted them here or not. My perspective is... it's my work, I cull and I show (even in the whole gallery) the body of work. There are obviously safe shots for the couple, but I give them one of those. And glorify these multi-layered images, cause those are more fun and interesting. Not saying a simple portrait isn't interesting, a good simple portrait will rock anyone's socks.
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    saneeshsaneesh Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited June 24, 2013
    Stunning images … “Shine & shadow” is one of my favorite. Really a piece of Art. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    edited June 24, 2013
    saneesh wrote: »
    Stunning images … “Shine & shadow” is one of my favorite. Really a piece of Art. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks!

Last batch of 2nding.

IMG_5808-M.jpg

IMG_4568-M.jpg

IMG_4600-M.jpg

IMG_5839-M.jpg

IMG_4820-M.jpg

IMG_6073-M.jpg

IMG_6242-M.jpg

IMG_6444-M.jpg
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com