Options

Subscription Update Question

bwendelljbwendellj Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
edited July 7, 2013 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Tomorrow 07/08/2013, my account is up for renewal. When I check my account page, below is an attached screen shot what I believe I will be renewing, but when I click to compare plans do not find comparable information. So which it is? I am confused.

Regards,

Wendell Jones

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2013
    The Professional level doesn't exist anymore. It has been split up into the Portfolio and Business level. Depending on what features you used on your Pro level, the renewal email we sent you a month prior to your renewal, should reflect the account level we think you would wanted to renew at. If our guess was incorrect, you may change your account level via the 'change plan' button in the account settings at any time prior to your renewal date.

If you have further questions on this, email us at the HelpDesk with a link to your SmugMug account so we could take a closer look.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    bwendelljbwendellj Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited July 7, 2013
    Thanks. So the information in my account settings is incorrect? Interesting.

Wendell
  • Options
    zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2013
    Hi Wendell, the account info is not incorrect. Right now you are at the $150/year Professional account level. Upon your renewal date (tomorrow) that part of your Account Settings will read Business $250/year or Portfolio $150/year depending on which account level you renew at. Sorry for the confusion!
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero