Minty Moose Peterson MP-7 Photopack

PindyPindy Registered Users Posts: 1,089 Major grins
edited July 19, 2013 in The Kitchen Sink
Hey All,

I bought this really cool backpack camera bag right at the end of my DSLR days (about 2 years ago) and as a result it has been sittin' pretty in my closet, completely unused. The bag is in mint condition and has never been in the field. I bought it for $254 and that's the same price they go for now.

Here's the web page that describes the bag in full.

I'd love to get $150 or best offer. Selling price will include shipping within the US. Beyond, shipping will be negotiable. I will add a photo later when I have my gear handy, but the photo on Moose's site describes this bag perfectly.

Thanks

Comments

• mosleyhmosleyh Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited July 18, 2013
    Did you ever sell this or do you still have it?
    Pindy wrote: »
    Hey All,

I bought this really cool backpack camera bag right at the end of my DSLR days (about 2 years ago) and as a result it has been sittin' pretty in my closet, completely unused. The bag is in mint condition and has never been in the field. I bought it for $254 and that's the same price they go for now.

Here's the web page that describes the bag in full.

I'd love to get $150 or best offer. Selling price will include shipping within the US. Beyond, shipping will be negotiable. I will add a photo later when I have my gear handy, but the photo on Moose's site describes this bag perfectly.

Thanks
  • PindyPindy Registered Users Posts: 1,089 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2013
    SOLD—thanks.
  • mosleyhmosleyh Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited July 19, 2013
    :cry
    Pindy wrote: »
    SOLD—thanks.