Options

Pictures of MicroTogger by TinyTogger

Bend The LightBend The Light Registered Users Posts: 1,887 Major grins
edited July 27, 2013 in People
Here are a couple of pictures of MicroTogger (aged 4) on her pony at the Riding For The Disabled, as taken by TinyTogger (aged 7):

9376803807_16b447aacb_c.jpg
26-7-2013 Annie at RDA 2 by Tiny Togger, on Flickr

9379588216_82da9c70d5_c.jpg
26-7-2013 Annie at RDA 3 by Tiny Togger, on Flickr

And why is my youngest called MicroTogger? Because she has her own camera, and recently took these photos at a 1940s event:

9377021687_7c50e91ff6_c.jpg
Washing and babies - 1940s Brodsworth by MicroTogger, on Flickr

9379804092_e03d2035a5_c.jpg
Army Man with Weapons - 1940s Brodsworth by MicroTogger, on Flickr

Not bad for a couple of kids, eh? :)

Comments

• Options
    D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2013
    The two top ones are nice but I miss the pony. The remain two, hmmmm not really interesting (technical or compositorial) or do I miss the point ?
    A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer
  • Options
    edited July 27, 2013
    D3Sshooter wrote: »
    The two top ones are nice but I miss the pony. The remain two, hmmmm not really interesting (technical or compositorial) or do I miss the point ?

Well, the top two were taken as portraits of my 4 year old by my 7 year old. She did have some shots of the pony as well as the side-walkers...but she chose to edit these portraits first.

The point of the second two is that they are taken by the 4 year old (the one on the pony)...I thought that was pretty good, that's all... :)
  • Options
    D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2013
    Well, the top two were taken as portraits of my 4 year old by my 7 year old. She did have some shots of the pony as well as the side-walkers...but she chose to edit these portraits first.

The point of the second two is that they are taken by the 4 year old (the one on the pony)...I thought that was pretty good, that's all... :)

Oooh that is fantastic that your 4 year old took these shots.... Thanks for explaining.... So yes I did mis the point...
    A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer
  • Options
    edited July 27, 2013
    Oooh that is fantastic that your 4 year old took these shots.... Thanks for explaining.... So yes I did mis the point...

Thank you. :)

I admit to doing some slight PP on the ones taken by the 4 year old. But the 7 year old, Ruby, does all her own PP...:)