Options

Unable to create new galleries on legacy site

shahkwaveshahkwave Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
edited August 2, 2013 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have tried in Chrome, IE, and Safari on three different computers and have not been able to create a new gallery. Figures this is right when I need to get pictures to a client. I have already submitted a help email to smug, but I know it will probably be tomorrow before I hear from them. Anyone else having gallery creation issues?

Comments

• Options
    RKnechtRKnecht Registered Users Posts: 366 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2013
    I added a few galleries to my legacy site yesterday without any issues. Worked just like "normal". My new site is still in the quicksand box.
    A few Nikon bodies and some fast Nikon glass

www.richknechtphotography.com
  • Options
    edited August 2, 2013
    Thanks for checking. I must be the only customer that no longer has this capability, but I have tried using Chrome, Safari, and IE, and in the gallery creation menu, every time I hit save the screen just refreshes and no gallery is created. I've tried from two different IP addresses, using two different computers and still no luck.

Add to my frustration that my site transition did not go according to plan and now smugmug has their developers working on trying to figure out why it failed so miserably for my site.

Right now, I just want to upload so I can get them to my customers.
  • Options
    edited August 2, 2013
    Odd, but it seems to be a few categories that the upload gallery is not working on. I just tried my "other" category and was able to create a gallery. Once the pictures are uploaded, I can go into edit settings and then choose the initially intended folder. An extra step, but at least I found a work around. Wonder if it has anything to do with when I created the category, as it seems to have been created about the time of my site migration.