Options

Customization for a collection of galleries.

guyguy Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
edited August 5, 2013 in SmugMug Feature Requests
The new customization is too restrictive, when it comes to Folders & Galleries the only options are ALL or JUST ONE. We need customization options like we had in the old SM. Such as one customized theme that you could set for all galleries within a specific folder.

Comments

• Options
    aschendelaschendel Registered Users Posts: 283 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2013
    I suspect this can be accomplished with creative use of either the "Make this page custom" link or actual pages with the appropriate content blocks added / configured... I haven't spent the time to fully get my head around it yet, but there are a lot of new ways to think about site setup!

Andy
  • Options
    sarahksarahk Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2013
    I think I know what the OP is talking about. If you want to change something about a Folder (or Gallery), you have to change it for all Folders (or Galleries) or make that Folder custom. I have a group of Folders that i had to make custom because I wanted a specific gallery content block. It would have been nice to have been able to work from a template or saved custom design for that group of Folders, rather than reinvent the wheel for each of my custom Folders.