Options

Some images randomly fail to load - receive PHP sourcecode instead

thenickdudethenickdude Registered Users Posts: 1,302 Major grins
edited August 6, 2013 in Bug Reporting
Hey everyone,

I've noticed that some images just randomly fail to load in my galleries, thumbs and full-size images included.

I was trying it out on Moon River Photography, and noticed that some thumbs were returning a 404 response from the server. I refreshed one of these 404'd thumbs about 10 times and it loaded correctly each time, but on the next refresh it sent me back un-interpreted PHP code instead!

I think that one or more of the machines you have in the cluster for rendering images is not configured properly, so the portion of requests that hit it get mangled like this one.

Comments

• Options
    JulianBJulianB Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited August 6, 2013
    I have noticed this too. It's rather annoying as it also aborts my clients slideshows if the image fails to be ready. I gave up setting the poster image for my galleries because I couldn't see the thumbnail images in the site organiser. I hope this is just teething troubles and it'll be fixed shortly. My laundry list of issues with the new design is growing daily!

-j
    I replaced my car headlights with strobelights. Now it looks like I'm the only one moving.

www.julianbutler.com