Options

Bulk Hide Photo

guyguy Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
edited August 7, 2013 in SmugMug Feature Requests
Having the hide photo option in the site organize menu so that it could be done in bulk instead of one at a time withing the gallery would be nice :^).

Comments

• Options
    sarahksarahk Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2013
    I agree! If it makes it over to feedback.smugmug.com, let me know so I can add some votes/comments.
  • Options
    AristophanesAristophanes Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited August 6, 2013
    +1 to this because some of the default themes look for recent or popular photos.

GUess what?

They're even trolling for private or hidden folders and galleries.

Not good.
  • Options
    edited August 6, 2013
    +1 to this because some of the default themes look for recent or popular photos.

GUess what?

They're even trolling for private or hidden folders and galleries.

Not good.

Private photos may show up while you are logged in, but they won't show to the public (or you if you are logged out).
  • Options
    AristophanesAristophanes Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited August 7, 2013
    sarahk wrote: »
    Private photos may show up while you are logged in, but they won't show to the public (or you if you are logged out).

Yes, individual photos from Private or Unlisted Folders/Galleries ARE showing up when logged out and to the public.

The default theme behaviour overrides the site, folder, and gallery level privacy settings. I've replicated it many times.
  • Options
    edited August 7, 2013
    Yes, individual photos from Private or Unlisted Folders/Galleries ARE showing up when logged out and to the public.

The default theme behaviour overrides the site, folder, and gallery level privacy settings. I've replicated it many times.

Huh, that's weird. Have you reported it? I think they need to work out the kinks regarding these privacy issues because I've actually heard people say the opposite -- that they want a photo from an unlisted gallery to appear as a feature image, and Smugmug said it wasn't possible.